Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The hero of the game is Prince Alexander from ____________
2. Alexander finds out there has been quite a feud between the Isle of the Crown and how many other islands?
3. The kingdom on the Isle of the Crown is currently being controlled by Abdul Alhazred.
4. To find Princess Cassima, Alexander must explore the feuding islands to get some answers, since the ferrys aren't running due to their poor condition, he realizes the only way he can travel to the islands is by a magic map that's kept in the pawn shop. What does he give the shop keeper in exchange for the map?
5. When Alexander goes to the Isle of Wonder, he first finds himself in trouble with the island's 5 guards.
6. What is the one known island that Shamir Shamazel is never seen on?
7. On the Isle of the Beast, Alexander finds an empty hunter's lamp.
8. There are 3 traps on the Isle of the Beast.
9. On the Isle of the Beast, Alexander finds an odd-looking creature, that talks even odder. Where does this creature belong?
10. On the Isle of Wonder, Alexander finds a rotten tomato lying on the ground in the garden and decides to keep it. Why didn't he take one of the fresher tomatoes on the plant?
11. On the Isle of Wonder, Alexander comes across an oyster that can't sleep due to a pain in his mouth, what is the pain caused by?
12. When Alexander returns to the Isle of the Crown, he runs into the jester of the kingdom, what's his name?
13. After meeting Jollo, Alexander sees Cassima's songbird on a tree nearby. What is the bird's name?
14. On the Isle of Wonder, past the garden is another section called "Chessboard Land" where no humans are allowed. The red queen and white queen argue over who gets to hold what at Princess Cassima's wedding?
15. On the Isle of the Sacred Mountain, when Alexander reaches the top of the Cliffs of Logic, he hears of a beast called the Minatour that kidnapped the Winged Ones' daughter, Celeste, and is holding her prisoner in the Catacombs. Even after hearing of the Winged Ones' warriors who went in and died attempting to save her, Alexander decides to enter the Catacombs and bring her out alive.
Source: Author Cadet
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.