Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the red enemy, first seen in Death Mountain when acquiring the Hammer, that throws axes at you in "Zelda II: Adventure of Link".
2. Name the ghost enemies seen in many "Zelda" games including, but not limited to "Four Swords Adventures", "Minish Cap", and "Link's Awakening."
3. Which Mario enemy was not seen in "Link's Awakening?"
4. Name the "Link To The Past" enemy that you can only see by sprinkling Magic Powder on a Shocker.
5. Name the "Minish Cap" bomb enemy first seen in the Palace of Winds.
6. Name the iron-masked enemies seen in "Majora's Mask", "Link's Awakening", and "Oracle of Ages".
7. In which of these games were Chain Chomp enemies seen?
8. Gorons aren't always friendly. Which game featured the friendly kind AS WELL as the enemy (deliberately attacking you) type?
9. Name the "Link's Awakening" enemy that later appeared as Onox'/Veran's henchman in the "Oracle" games.
10. Name the enemies in "Wind Waker" that you get the Knight's Crests from.
Source: Author banjoface
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.