Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Generally speaking, forest-themed dungeons are found toward the beginning of the games in the Zelda franchise.
2. What is the name of the common plant enemy that resembles a Venus flytrap?
3. In "Spirit Tracks", which Lokomo is the Guardian of the Forest Realm?
4. Which of the following races of people do NOT typically live in forested areas?
5. Which temple serves as the forest-themed dungeon in "Skyward Sword"? Hint: Link must visit this dungeon twice.
6. In many "Zelda" games, the element of forest is also heavily associated with which other, less common, element?
7. Link's infamous Master Sword is usually found deep in a forest. In which of the follow games is that the case?
8. In "The Minish Cap", Link receives the Forest Element in the Deepwood Shrine.
9. What is the name of the forested area featured in many games that will send Link back to the entrance if he makes a wrong turn?
10. In "A Link to the Past", the dungeon called Skull Woods is appropriately found in which Dark World location?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.