Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Your first destination is Afghanistan. The terrain is rugged and you decide to go hiking. Your are on your way to the top of the small hill when suddenly you fall down into a pit. There are 3 men dressed in black and they all have guns. They think you're a reporter and demand 100,000 _________.
2. Whew! That was close. You are in Albania. You are just walking along the road when you a see a beautiful necklace just like the one Kate Winslet wore in Titanic. You decide to buy it for your mother. It costs 10000 ________.
3. You are now in Austria. You think about the film 'The Sound Of Music'. Hope your mother likes that necklace. Oh, no! You forgot all about your sister. Thank heavens that she loves paintings. You go searching for one and find a small replica of the 'Mona Lisa'. The shopkeeper says it costs 50 _________.
4. You are in the beautiful country of France. You are just strolling by when a baker asks you "Bonjour! Voulez-vous des petits gâteaux?" Good thing you paid attention during French lessons. You nod and point to a pack of butter milk cookies. He says they cost 5 ______.
5. Mmm! Those cookies were delicious. Now you are off to Argentina. There you visit the theme park and enjoy yourself. I bet you loved the 'Phantom Coaster'. In the end you reach your hotel only to find that you have been robbed of 10000 ______.
6. Well! That was a total disaster. Now you reach India, my homeland. You are in Kerala, God's own country. You hire a Shikara boat (house boat). There you spend a few days in the backwaters and then decide to leave. The boatman charges you 10000 ___________.
7. What a thrilling trip so far! You are now in Kenya. You decide to visit the national park. You go into the park by a safari bus. You even see the rare rhino. Well it was worth giving 1000 _____ for that.
8. Well, only one more stop to go and then I am going back to India. At last we reach South Africa. You see a cricket match and enjoy yourself. You also do a great deal of shopping. Your bill amounts to 10000 ___________.
9. Our last stop together and what a spot! China. We eat noodles and watch a dragon parade. Then we try walking on the Great Wall of China. Well friend, good bye! Make sure you pay 11000 __________ for the hotel stay.
10. Home, sweet home! At last you reach America. You are drinking Pepsi and watching the Yankees play when your friend comes over. He talks about this cool site called 'Funtrivia.com'. You decide to visit the site and create an ID called 'You'. You decide to opt for gold membership and it costs 20 _________ for six months.
Source: Author 12791
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.