Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which country is the valley called Wadi Rum located, famous for its petroglyphs?
2. In which country can we visit Arad Fort, a 15th century fort built in the Islamic style?
3. In which country is Souq Al-Mubarakiya one of the biggest traditional marketplaces?
4. In which country is the remains of the city Assur, capital of the Old Assyrian Empire and the Middle Assyrian Empire, located?
5. In which country is Kerak Castle, a large crusader castle built in the 1140s, located?
6. In which country is the nature reserve and zoo Al Areen Wildlife Park located?
7. In which country is Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Cultural Centre located?
8. In which country can one visit Al-Khazneh, a temple believed to be the mausoleum of King Aretas IV?
9. In which country is the Al Fateh Grand Mosque located, noted for its library on Islamic history and culture?
10. In which country is the ancient city of Hatra located, a fortified Parthian city whose architecture was influenced by both Greek and Roman styles?
Source: Author angikar
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.