Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This verb is something pretty much all of us do every day. In its infinitive form it sounds "kushat'" in Russian. What's the English equivalent?
2. What would be the infinitive form of the verb "drink"?
3. Is there a difference in meaning between the verbs "slyshat'" and "slushat'"?
4. What would you say if you wanted to use the verb "to speak"?
5. You went to the library to get a book, but some sceptical person might ask you what are you planning to do with that book. To answer that you want "to read" the book, what Russian verb would you use?
6. Here's a verb I hope you won't have to use. How do you say "to be sick"?
7. What verb would you use to express the verb "to laugh"?
8. "Myt'" and "stirat'" are two words meaning "to wash" in one form or another.
9. How do you pronounce "to do"?
10. As the final question of the quiz, how would you say "to finish"?
Source: Author Lanire
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.