Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the Russian word for 'colour'?
2. How do you say 'red' in Russian?
3. What do Russians say when they want to name the colour of tree leaves (in the summer)?
4. How about the White House? What do Russians call it?
5. The sky is so beautifully 'blue'. What is the Russian for 'light blue'?
6. Is is true that 'malinovyi' is the colour of a kind of berry?
7. Three of these words are not colours, but one is. Which?
8. What is the word for 'dark' in Russian?
9. And what is 'light' in Russian?
10. Last but not least, a question about something completely different: what denomination are most Russians?
Source: Author Famke
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Matve
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.