Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Corvettes hit the market in 1953.
2. Which engine type doesn't belong to the Vette?
3. What size is the L-88 Corvette engine?
4. Did Corvette ever have a double overhead camshaft V8?
5. When did the split window 'fuelie' Vette debut?
6. The 'SILVER' anniversary Corvette was also the first Vette to pace Indy 'officialy'. What year was it? ____
7. In 1990, the ZR-1 'SuperVette' could be identified quickly by its tail-lights. The regular Vette has had round tail-lights since 1961, but the ZR-1's tailights were what shape?
8. The Mako Shark and the Mako Shark II were Corvette 'concept cars'.
9. Did Chevrolet release a 1983 Corvette, for sale, to the general public?
10. They 'never' manufactured an 'all metal' Corvette (body).
Source: Author go-baby-go
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.