Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was the only president unanimously elected
2. I had a nuclear-powered submarine named after me in 2004
3. I was the first US president to be born an American citizen and my first language was not English
4. Before I was president, I paid for someone to go in my place when I was called up to fight in the Civil War
5. At the time of my election as president in 1961, I was the youngest person to be elected to that office
6. I was the first US president to die of natural causes while in office
7. I was the first American president to serve two non-consecutive terms, and the first to hold a wedding party at the White House
8. In 1901 I became the youngest person at the time to take on the office of president
9. I was the first US president to remain unmarried
10. My wife was the first former first lady to run for president
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.