Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the brightest star in the Solar System?
2. "Nothing But Nets" is a global program that aims to expand activities in which of these subjects?
3. In 1947, for the first time, the Golden Globe Awards gave an award to "The Best Original Score - Motion Picture" category. Which one of these composers was the first to be awarded?
4. What word represents the letter "Y" in the NATO phonetic alphabet?
5. Boris Johnson is a very well-known politician although not everyone knows what his first name is. What is his first name?
6. Which battle of the American Civil War is estimated to have had the greatest number of casualties?
7. Which of these countries does NOT have a capital city beginning with the letter K?
8. If someone offers you a "Quandong", what should you do?
9. The year 1816 became known as the "Year Without Summer", due to the low temperatures observed in various parts of the world. There is evidence that the phenomenon was caused by the eruption of Mount Tambora in 1815. In which country is Mount Tambora located?
10. The Olympic Committee of the 2020-2021 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games decided that the winning athletes would receive not only medals but also "victory bouquets". What flowers made up these bouquets?
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.