Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When you see a road sign with two arrows, one going up and one going down, what does it mean?
2. How old do you have to be to get your driver's license in California?
3. You must give right of way when you hear which of the following noises?
4. Which one of these does NOT have the right of way on most roads?
5. True or false? It is permissible to drive up to the normal speed limit while it is snowing.
6. What is the normal speed limit in a California school zone, while kids are out playing?
7. Which one of these should you NOT do when driving?
8. How old must you be to be in California's Mature Driver program?
9. Which one of these could cause you to lose your driver's license?
10. Which of the following circumstances is most likely to lead to a traffic accident?
Source: Author Jessiesmiley
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.