Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following does not mean 'butter' in French, English, Italian, German or Spanish?
2. The word for "squirrel" is different in many languages. Can you find the word that does not mean "squirrel"?
3. One of these means parrot and not butterfly. Find the word which does NOT mean butterfly.
4. One of these does not mean "bread". Find the outsider.
5. One of these does not mean "bat" in a European language. Can you find the intruder?
6. Which of these does NOT mean "bee" in a European language?
7. Which of these does NOT mean "snow"?
8. Which of these words does NOT mean dog?
9. Which of these words does NOT mean "frog" in a European language?
10. Which of these does NOT mean Cinderella?
Source: Author Bruyere
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.