Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which English church is the traditional site of royal coronations and burials?
2. In which cathedral would you find the Emmanuel Bell?
3. What building was converted from a Christian church to a Muslim mosque and then reconverted to a Christian cathedral?
4. Thomas Becket was murdered in this famed English cathedral.
5. This cathedral is green, pink and white. It has a baptistry with doors known as 'The Gates of Paradise'.
6. All except one of these churches are cathedrals. Which one is NOT?
7. Which of these London landmarks is sometimes known as "Wren's Memorial"?
8. In which French cathedral were the kings of France crowned?
9. This cathedral was built as a chapel for the city's rulers. It is also known as the 'Church of Gold'.
10. Which of these famous cathedral's names does NOT include a dedication to Mary?
Source: Author Midget40
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.