Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which gaming console was advertised with the catchphrase "Fun anyone?"?
2. "A ____ a day helps you work, rest and play." So goes the slogan of a popular chocolate bar, but which one goes in the blank?
3. "The power to be your best" was the slogan used in the advertisement for which technology corporation?
4. "Don't leave home without it." Which credit card shouldn't we leave home without, according to the advertisement?
5. "The best tyres in the world have ________ written all over them." Cast your mind back and fill in the blank.
6. Which car manufacturer describes their cars as "The Ultimate Driving Machines"?
7. "Let your fingers do the walking" was the slogan for which telephone directory?
8. Which Kellogg's cereal was advertised by a tiger with the catchphrase "They're grrreat!"?
9. Which fast-food chain was "Finger Lickin' Good"?
10. Which cosmetics giant ends its advertisements with "Because you're worth it."?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.