Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the two founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus, was deified as the god Quirinus?
2. How long was Julius Caesar's reign as dictator or consul of Rome?
3. Another famous Roman leader was Mark Antony. Did Mark Antony commit suicide?
4. What was the name of the fifth and last emperor of the Julio-Claudian dynasty?
5. Julius Caesar was famously assassinated on the Ides of March and, by tradition, is said to have uttered some of his final words to whom?
6. What was the name of Caligula's horse?
7. Who was the second of the Five Good Emperors, whose reputation had stood undiminished for nearly nineteen centuries?
8. Who bore witness to the eruption of Vesuvius with his uncle, and recorded the events in two letters to Tacitus?
9. Marius, the great Roman general, was chosen for consulship how many times?
10. Constantine the Great transformed which Greek city into Constantinople, his imperial residence?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.