Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the only country in the world which has cities officially known as Bombay, Madras and Calcutta?
2. Which city has more Irish people (or people of Irish descent) living in it than any other in the world?
3. Which of these cities has the most French-speaking people?
4. Which is the only country where 'The Chinese National Anthem' is banned?
5. Tamil is an official language in India, Sri Lanka and _____________?
6. Which city in the world has the most Spanish speaking people?
7. The Swiss Guard is a military corps in which independent country?
8. Which of these countries once had 'Romania, Arise' as its national anthem?
9. In which of these countries is the Dean of the Diplomatic corps appointed by The Vatican?
10. Which city has the largest number of Portuguese-speaking people in the whole world?
Source: Author manvinder01
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.