Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When a police officer makes an arrest without a warrant he/she must have obeyed this rule of law.
2. What is a K-9 officer?
3. In US law, what is the generally accepted definition of first degree murder?
4. Which one of these calls for service would the police probably NOT respond to?
5. Aunt Tillie and Mr. Jones have a minor traffic accident in the parking lot of the mall, although no-one is injured. One of them calls the police but the dispatcher says that the police would not be coming. Why is that?
6. Joe Smith is walking down the street and finds a wallet on the sidewalk. It contains two hundred dollars and the driver's licence of Mary Jones. Joe considers this a stroke of luck and keeps the money. This is called "finders keepers" and Joe gets to keep the money.
7. What crime has been committed when a man confronts someone on a sidewalk, hit them over the head knocking them down, and then takes their wallet?
8. What crime has been committed when someone goes into a store, hides a twenty dollar item under their coat, and leaves without paying?
9. What is one test that an officer might give to a driver who is suspected of driving while drunk?
10. When someone has been arrested and is due to appear in court he/she is called;
Source: Author Jack212
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.