Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where are the Petronas Towers?
2. What is the name of the Petronas Towers' architect?
3. What is the height of the Petronas Towers, from ground level?
4. What is the term given to the structure that links the Petronas Towers?
5. When did the Petronas Towers earn the title of 'tallest office buildings in the world'?
6. What activity took place at the Petronas Towers on August 29, 2001?
7. How many floors do each of the twin Petronas towers have?
8. What is the name of the Malaysian Prime Minister that inaugurated the Petronas Towers?
9. How many double-deck high speed passenger lifts are there in the Petronas Towers?
10. What were the architects asked to define in the original plans for the Kuala Lumpur city centre development?
Source: Author Ikabud
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.