Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The structure on the left is the Bank of China Tower found in which of these cities?
2. The Shard is one of the many distinct skyscrapers on what European city's skyline?
3. The Bitexco Financial Tower (on the left) was once the tallest building in what Southeast Asian nation before being overtaken by the Keangnam Landmark Tower?
4. Built to be the tallest structure in all of Scandinavia, the Turning Torso can be visited in what city?
5. The 38-story skyscraper Torre Agbar, depicted, is in what Spanish-speaking nation?
6. In what Southeast Asian city can these twin towers be found?
7. The Abraj Al-Bait Towers are super-tall structures built to surround a landmark in what holy city?
8. The unique architecture of the Umeda Sky Building stands tall in what Japanese city?
9. These 'World Trade Center' structures, connected by turbines, are found in what Middle Eastern nation?
10. Upon construction, this was the second-tallest building in the Southern hemisphere. In what country can you visit the Gran Torre?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.