Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who designed the first Land Rover vehicle?
2. Why was the original Land Rover built bodied in aluminium?
3. In 1983, the Land Rover brand changed from numerical series designation to a named product; what were those names?
4. When was the Defender name adopted for Land Rover vehicles?
5. In 1970, the Rover Car Company introduced the Range Rover, at which International Motor Show where it was launched?
6. One designer of the Range Rover, Charles Spencer King, later had a limited edition vehicle named in his honour. What was this called?
7. The Discovery introduced in 1989 had an interior designed by which leading designer?
8. Which international off road challenge used solely Land Rover vehicles from 1981 to 1998?
9. In 1996, when the final member of the Land Rover family was launched, which major motor manufacturer owned Land Rover?
10. Land Rover was recently reunited with another BLMC brand when sold by the Ford Motor Company. What was the brand and who was this latest owner of Land Rover?
Source: Author pabs0
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.