Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these manufacturers produced a classic Mini or Mini variant?
2. In which of these locations was the classic Mini NEVER manufactured?
3. Which of these models had the fastest 0-60mph times in unmodified format?
4. Which of these Mini variants was designed with the British Army in mind?
5. Which of these wheel sizes was stock on a classic Mini?
6. What does the 'S' stand for on a classic Mini Cooper S?
7. Which classic Mini had a square front?
8. Which of these cars was supposed to replace the classic Mini?
9. Which of these celebrities was a famous Mini owner?
10. Which of these is a real Mini variant model?
Source: Author whee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.