Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these British cars was not a Ford?
2. Getting the hang of it? OK, which of these was NOT a Morris?
3. Which of these marks was not part of the "Rootes Group"
4. Which of these pairs of cars were not, at some time, just slightly different versions of the same model?
5. Which of these does NOT fit with the other three to make the name of a luxury car?
6. Which of these did NOT make cars in the UK in the 1950s?
7. The name of Daimler has moved around over the years. Which of these has NOT been associated with it at some time, past or present.
8. Which of these never looked like a more luxurious Austin?
9. Which of these was a wheel short of a set?
10. As today, many cars had no names, just numbers. Which of these was NOT a British car of the 50s & 60s?
Source: Author dyve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.