Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which U.S. branch of the service is INCORRECTLY matched with its military college?
2. What country is correctly matched with its highest military medal?
3. What is the correct acronym for the army serving the 'Aussies' and the 'Kiwis'?
4. What was the name of the 1900 conflict fought by the Chinese against the spread of Western and Japanese influence?
5. What was the name of the French resistance movement against German occupation in World War II?
6. In the film "Men of Honor" starring Cuba Gooding Jr., which branch of the US military services was represented?
7. What was the name of the united armed forces of Germany from 1935-1946?
8. On the very popular TV show "NCIS", what branch of the service was Leroy Jethro Gibbs in before he became a 'Special Agent'?
9. Which famous novelist was an ambulance driver serving in World War I?
10. During the American Revolutionary War, what was the name given to the private colonists who organized to form militia companies?
Source: Author nyirene330
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.