Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which World War II general was known as "Blood and Guts"?
2. Which World War I general was known as "Black Jack"?
3. Which World War II Field Marshal was known as "The Desert Fox"?
4. Who was Defense Minister for Israel during the six day war?
5. This famous general wrote "The Art of War". Which?
6. Which General took Berlin at the end of World War II in Europe?
7. Which general was nicknamed "Ike"?
8. This general conquered nearly all the known world (of his time)?
9. Which World War II general became a U.S. president?
10. This General was a senior commander in WWII and the Korean War. Who was it?
Source: Author The_Sarrow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.