Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first word of 8 letters is a type of sentence that requires the use of an interrogation mark... and is quite useful for FunTrivia quizzes.
2. Drop a letter and rearrange the rest to make a word that describes an official process to discover the cause of someone's death.
3. Drop another letter and rearrange the rest to make a word that means to peer through partly closed eyes.
4. Lose another letter and rearrange the rest to make a word that is what you 'call it' when you stop doing something, or give up.
5. Again, drop a letter to make one of the four divisions of a deck of playing cards.
6. Drop yet another letter and make a word that describes what you usually do on a chair.
7. Lose a letter once again to make an acronym for the complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
8. Drop one last letter to leave yourself with the letter used as the symbol for entropy in thermochemistry.
9. Now add a letter to give the symbol for the element einsteinium.
10. Add another letter for the Latin (and medical) term for the foot, or a footlike appendage.
11. Add another letter and rearrange them to make a word that encompasses multiple sets in your weightlifting routine.
12. Add yet another letter and rearrange them to name a machine that prints books or newspapers.
13. Now add a letter and rearrange them to describe the reproductive cells of fungi.
14. Add the quiz's penultimate letter and rearrange to make an archaic term for multiple individuals, still used in legal documents.
15. Finally, add one last letter and rearrange them to describe your reaction to a query or to an emotional experience.
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.