Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You may know that Rashida's father is Quincy Jones. But who is her mother?
2. Rashida attended the Buckley School in California for her high school years, making the National Honor Society. What college, located on the opposite coast, did she choose to attend?
3. What television mini-series marked Rashida's professional debut as an actor?
4. In what 2009 movie did Rashida play a woman worried about her fiance's lack of close male friends?
5. In 2008, Rashida co-starred in a TV comedy series that was produced by the Farrelly brothers. What was this soon-cancelled Fox network show?
6. One of Rashida's better known roles was on the U.S. version of the television series "The Office." What was her character's name and ethnic background?
7. What anti-violence charity was Rashida an active supporter and board member of?
8. In 2009, Rashida took on a major role in a TV series created by individuals involved in the U.S. version of "The Office". What was this show?
9. Rashida appeared as a regular on the TV series "Boston Public". Which of her other talents did she exhibit during several episodes?
10. In 2008, Rashida started a line of organic products called Laloo. What type of product was it?
Source: Author ArlingtonVA
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.