Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. British actress, Emma Watson shot to fame aged eleven as Hermione Granger but in which city was she born in 2001?
2. 2021 Formula One world champion, Max Verstappen delights his faithful Dutch following with every win, but where was he born?
3. The great Irish wit, Spike Milligan kept people laughing from the 1940s until his death in 2002. Where was Spike born though?
4. In 2006, actress Nicole Kidman was appointed Companion of the Order of Australia (AC). Where was this great Aussie born?
5. Irishman Chris de Burgh had a massive hit in 1986 with "The Lady in Red". Under which flag, without any red, was he born?
6. Joe Strummer achieved fame as the vocalist for The Clash but in which city was he born before he heard "London Calling"?
7. In which country was the British author known for his "Gormenghast" novels, Mervyn Peake, born?
8. Andrew Sachs is best remembered for playing hapless waiter Manuel in the TV show "Fawlty Towers" but where was Sachs born?
9. Prince Charles Edward Stuart, aka Bonnie Prince Charlie was a central figure in the Jacobite rising of 1745, when the Scots attempted to regain the British throne. Where was Bonnie Prince Charlie born?
10. Padme Amidala in "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" (1999) was played by beautiful American actress Natalie Portman, who was born where?
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.