Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which voice actor, better known for his work with Hanna-Barbera, provided voices for Nasty Canasta, Ned Morton and Foghorn Leghorn's old roommate Rhode Island Red? (Exit - stage left!)
2. Kent Rogers voiced Beaky Buzzard from 1942 to 1944, and Woody Woodpecker from 1942 to 1943. Sadly, his voice acting career was cut short when he died in July 1944, aged just twenty years old. What was the cause of his death?
3. Which voice actor, whose roles included Pete Puma and Chester the Terrier, also had a career as a singer and spoken word performer, and sang parodies of various popular songs?
4. Larry Storch played Cool Cat from 1967 to 1969. In which military-themed comedy did he also appear as Corporal Randolph Agarn?
5. Which actress, who voiced Petunia Pig from 1976 to 1982, also played multiple roles in 'The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show' and found herself on a list of Richard Nixon's enemies?
6. Paul Julian was both a voice actor and an artist, contributing backgrounds to 'Looney Tunes' cartoons. Which character did he voice from 1949 to 1994?
7. Which actress and comedienne, also known for playing Kate Bradley in 'Petticoat Junction' and its sister show 'Green Acres', voiced the old hen Miss Prissy from 1951 to 1955?
8. Which 'Looney Tunes' character (or should I say 'chawacter'?) did Arthur Q. Bryan originally voice, from 1940 to 1959?
9. 'Merrie Melodies' was the brother series of 'Looney Tunes', featuring many of the same characters. Unlike the original 'Looney Tunes' series, 'Merrie Melodies' shorts were in colour and often featured musical numbers. Which actor, who also appeared in 'Our Gang', played an owl parody of Al Jolson in the 'Merrie Melodies' short 'I Love to Singa'?
10. This voice actor is arguably the most famous and versatile 'Looney Tunes' voice actor of all time. He's best remembered as the voice of Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig (his gravestone even has 'that's all, folks!' written on it), Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, and many more. Who is this extremely talented man?
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.