Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what state can you-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 7:35
Those blasted wait times are back. If the answer to this question is 'Florida', what could the rest of the question be?
2. Which rock band sang "Just because I'm-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 5:47
Okay, you seriously need to upgrade to high-speed. We were so close with this one. If the answer to this question was 'Coldplay', what would finish the question itself?
3. Who plays Dr. Cal Lightman-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 3:02
Sigh...we have to start anticipating these. I can't remember the answer, but Cal Lightman is a character from the TV show "Lie to Me". What's probably the answer?
4. What mountain range contains-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 6:31
That was the worst possible place that could have cut itself off. Let's put it this way; I think that one of the mountains listed was Mount Olympus. What could be the answer?
5. Edvard Munch was known for what famous-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 0:56
This download time isn't too long, but how should this question end? What was Munch most famous for?
6. The Skull and Bones Society was founded at-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 9:38
Can you figure out where this was done (ignoring the constant reminder that you need to wait for your internet to catch up to itself)?
7. The US version of "Deal or No Deal" typically contained-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 14:43
Seriously? The problem's getting worse. Is someone stealing your connection?! In all fairness, I think the question's about briefcases. How many, at the most, are on the stage at one time?
8. Sasha Baron Cohen is not-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 47:12
...Oh come on! Not what? Which of these does Sacha Baron Cohen not portray?
9. At the first Youtube Awards, who-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: 1:56:43
Maybe we should just turn around and come back when the site traffic is lower. I'm at my wit's end with this. The winning 'Creative' video in the first annual Youtube awards in 2006 went to "Here It Goes Again" by OK Go. What was featured in the video?
10. Okay, we have to act fast before we're cut off! Quick! Douglas Adams's "Hitchhiker's Guide", what's the meaning of life, the-ESTIMATED DOWNLOAD TIME: Unknown
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Terry
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.