Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Tattoo enjoys paintings. While viewing art in London's National Gallery, he sees one of his favorite John Constable works, a rural scene showing a traditional country conveyance. He can't control his excitement, and bursts out with which phrase?
2. Tattoo loves archaeology, so he was thrilled to discover that he was going to an Arab archipelago with over 170,000 ancient burial mounds. The name of what location, once known as Dilmun, was Tattoo excitedly shouting?
3. Tattoo, I know you're a fitness fan. Do you recall a fitness guru in the USA, the son of immigrants from your homeland of France, whom Arnold Schwarzenegger called "an apostle for fitness"? He hosted a fitness television program between 1953 and 1985. His given birth name was Francois, but he went by Jack. But what was his last name? What is Tattoo's correct response?
4. Tattoo loves the musical "My Fair Lady." So, of course, when asked, "Where does the rain stay mainly on the plain?", he gleefully shouts what?
5. Tattoo overheard a conversation of someone talking about the 1994 film, "The Shawshank Redemption." When one of the speakers said he could not remember the last name of the main character played by Tim Robbins (he knew his first name was Andy), Tattoo blurted out what name?
6. Tattoo enjoys relaxing by watching vintage American television shows. When asked who played Colonel Hogan in "Hogan's Heroes", Tattoo does not hesitate. What is his correct response?
7. What would Tattoo say if you asked him what they call those accumulations of glacial debris left behind by glaciation?
8. Tattoo loves quiche. A region of France lends its name to his favorite style which features nice slabs of bacon. What does he call for when requesting it?
9. Tattoo is quite the fan of ballet, especially of one of the greatest ballerinas of all time, who was born Margaret Evelyn Hookham in 1919. But that is not how she is known. All a person has to do around Tattoo is say, "Margot", and he enthusiastically responds with what name?
10. If one were to ask Tattoo the name of a university in Pittsburgh, which was named after the same French duke that Fort Pitt was named after before the French turned it over to the English after the Seven Years' War, what might he say? Well, if he knew the correct answer, he might declaim this: (name it).
Source: Author shvdotr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.