Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "It's not a tumor" is a favorite movie line of mine from the 1990 film, "Kindergarten Cop." Which actor and title character, who won the Kids' Choice Award for Best Actor for his role, says the line?
2. It's not a tumor, it's a shroomer. According to Wiktionary's slang definition, what's a shroomer?
3. It's not a tumor, it's a boomer. The adult male of which Australian mammal is most often called a boomer?
4. It's not a tumor, it's a puma. Which of the following is NOT another term for a puma?
5. It's not a tumor, it's Chuck Schumer. Subject of an announced "deal" with President Trump over the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer hit the headlines in September of 2017, along with Democratic Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi. Which eastern state was Schumer representing at the time?
6. It's not a tumor, it's the Duma. What is the Duma?
7. It's not a tumor, it's Amelia Bloomer. We know a certain type of ladies' clothing is called bloomers, after the name of Amelia Bloomer. But for what is Amelia Bloomer famous in American history?
8. It's not a tumor, it's a humor. Hippocrates, the Greek "father of medicine," like many an ancient and classical physician, believed the makeup of the human body was ruled by four humors. Which of the following was NOT one of the four humors?
9. It's not a tumor, it's Yuma. Originally made in 1957 and starring Van Heflin and Glenn Ford, this Western set in Arizona was remade in 2007 and starred Russell Crowe and Christian Bale. The title identifies a scheduled train delivery to Yuma Territorial Prison. What's the title?
10. It's not a tumor, it's Katoomba. To visit which Blue Mountains scenic attraction in New South Wales would a person travel to Katoomba?
11. It's not a tumor, it's Boomer and Sooner. If you were at a college football game and Boomer and Sooner ran onto the field pulling the Sooner Schooner, where would you be?
12. It's not a tumor, it's Amani Toomer. In addition to helping win Super Bowl XLII in 2008, when he retired Toomer held his team's records for career receiving yards, receptions, and receiving touchdowns. For which NFL team did Toomer play from 1996 to 2008?
13. It's not a tumor, it's Sumer. In my Ancient World History classes, what did I teach about Sumer?
14. It's not a tumor, it's "no fumar." If you saw a sign that had "No Fumar" on it in a building in Guadalajara, what would it be telling you?
15. It's not a tumor, it's a zoomer. If you saw an ad for zoomers, what would someone be trying to sell?
Source: Author shvdotr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.