Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I, Peanut, a puppet wake up bright and early at 10 am and told Achmed, the Dead Terrorist, another puppet, to make me breakfast. He made my favorite, Eggs Benedict. What kind of sauce did he use?
2. After breakfast, I, Peanut, like to hang out with José Jalapeño on a Stick, another puppet. He is teaching me Spanish. How do you say "peanut" in Spanish?
3. When I, Peanut, the purple Woozle puppet, get bored with José Jalepeño on a Stick I throw him to Jeff Dunham's (the ventriloquist)'s dogs and they bring him back to me. It's funny when José is covered in dog slobber. Who was the guy with the dog that drooled when itheard a bell?
4. I, Peanut the puppet, like to spend time with Jeff Dunham (the ventriloquist) letting him know what I will say in my show. I don't think he always takes me seriously. I feel like that comedian in the movie "Back to School." Who was the man who said, "I don't get no respect!"?
5. Walter, the old curmudgeon puppet, and I often do lunch together. We love to eat at that famous restaurant Sapphire Wednesday. Oh, wait, that's not it. What's that place called? It's got the same name as a Rolling Stones song.
6. Bubba J, the redneck puppet, is teaching me all about beer. Do you know who the Mesopotamian goddess of beer was?
7. You may recall I, Peanut the puppet, am a ventriloquist too. My dummy's name is Little Jeff. Don't tell Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist that I learn from him. Who was that lady who was the mother to Lamb Chop, Hush Puppy, and others?
8. After I, Peanut the puppet, finish working on my ventriloquism, I take a long nap. But not as long as that Sleeping Beauty chick. What caused her to fall asleep in the original version by Charles Perrault?
9. Time for dinner, all of us (Walter, José, Achmed, Bubba J, Jeff Dunham, and me, Peanut, the Woozle, all puppets except for Jeff who's the ventriloquist comedian) get together for dinner, and this time Jeff is the one cooking. He said he was going to make something with pineapple, mandarin oranges, coconut, marshmallows, whipped cream, and cherries. There may be other stuff too, but those are my favorites. What is this thing called again?
10. Well, it's been a long day. I, Peanut the Purple Woozle and puppet, need to go to bed. I have to ask Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist to read me a story. What is that book by Margaret Wise Brown, "Goodnight ____."
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.