Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which famous American singer, also known as the "Chairman of the Board," inspired the title of this quiz since he supposedly claimed that "orange is the happiest color"?
2. Which Spanish city lends its name to a bitter variety of orange that is usually associated with marmalade-making?
3. Which word completes the title of a 1971 film featuring Malcolm McDowell, Adrienne Corri, and Patrick Magee, "A ___ Orange"?
4. Jason Orange was a member of which English boy band, perhaps best known for their hit song "Back for Good"?
5. Which of the following options best describes the work "The Love for Three Oranges" by Sergei Prokofiev?
6. Which of these soft drinks was originally created as an orange-flavored soda?
7. Which famous orange-seller was the mistress of Charles II during the Restoration period?
8. Which of the following brands specializes in triple sec, a liqueur that is flavored with oranges?
9. William III of England was known as the Prince of Orange. Which country did he come from?
10. Which country, which calls one of its major cities "the Big Orange," is a major exporter of Jaffa oranges?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.