Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which brothers were appointed opposing coaches for the 2023 Pro Bowl Games?
2. How fast does gravity move according to Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
3. "The Knight's Tale", no not the 2001 Heath Ledger film, appears in which of the following publications?
4. In his dying days, former President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos offered to return 90% of his ill-gotten gains back to his people for the privilege of being buried in his home country. Was he granted his wish of burial in his home land?
5. The tallest building in the world between 1998 and 2003 was Malaysia's Petronas Twin Towers. By 2023 this skyscraper was relegated to the third tallest skyscraper in Malaysia. What was the name of the new mega-tall skyscraper that opened in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia in 2023?
6. In which TV show, that premiered in 2023, is a girl named Ellie immune to a fungal infection that has decimated humanity?
7. What is the colloquial name of the Christian festival, celebrated on 2 February, which commemorates the presentation of Jesus at the Temple?
8. Which ancient race allegedly used human urine as a mouthwash?
9. Which actor played the role of the Tin Man in the 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz"?
10. Oh, take me out! Which of the following was the real (first) name of Jelly Roll Morton?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.