Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of this dip made from chickpeas?
2. What is the name for this meat dish that is served cut into thin slices usually with bread or rice?
3. What is the name of this dessert consisting of filo pastry with nuts and honey?
4. These are falafel balls which are commonly made from what?
5. These are known in Turkish as sarma and consist of fillings such as rice or meat wrapped in what?
6. Baba ghanoush is a type of dip primarily consisting of which ingredient?
7. The dish Tabbouleh is a salad that traditionally includes what grain-based food stuff?
8. Sometimes referred to as a middle eastern pizza what is the name for this dish consisting of a flatbread served with toppings often including herbs, cheese or meat?
9. Fattoush is a salad that traditionally includes pieces of what foodstuff?
10. This picture shows the dish booza which is a which type of dessert?
Source: Author Stoaty
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.