Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which one of these beings is usually depicted as carrying a trident and having a third eye?
2. The Eye of Providence, found on the Great Seal of the United States, depicts an eye enclosed in which geometric shape?
3. Which one of the following modern cryptids is sometimes described as having no head and having its red eyes embedded in its chest?
4. In Greek mythology, what was the name of the giant who was said to have one hundred eyes?
5. According to ancient Egyptian mythology, the right eye of which of the following gods was related to the sun?
6. Found in Irish mythology, what is the name of the king of the Fomorians, who was said to have one eye in front and one eye in back of his head?
7. Why does the Norse god Odin only have one eye?
8. According to Greek mythology, King Midas plucked out his own eyes after touching his daughter and turning her into gold.
9. Which one of the following cultures believed having crossed eyes was a blessing and a very attractive feature?
10. The concept of the "evil eye" originated with the Seminole Indian tribes of the southeastern United States.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.