Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Stephen King has collaborated with which other horror author?
2. Mary Westmacott is a second identity for which crime writer?
3. David Eddings frequently wrote in collaboration with his wife. What was her name?
4. Jean Plaidy wrote under several names. Phillipa Carr was one; which is another?
5. Erin Hunter, author of the "Warriors" fantasy novels, is actually several people writing in collaboration. Which of these is NOT one of them?
6. C.S. Lewis used which pen name for "A Grief Observed"?
7. After writing in collaboration with his mother, which author is now continuing the "Dragonriders of Pern" series in his own name?
8. Barbara Vine also writes the "Wexford" novels. Under which name are these published?
9. Which audio book, overall winner of the 2008 Audies Awards, was a collaboration between fifteen different authors?
10. John Creasey was a prolific author with many pseudonyms. Under which name did he write his "Gideon of The Yard" series?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.