Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1968, Lawrence Thompson released a book called "Bibliokleptomania". What can you deduce from the title that this book may have been about?
2. What creature was added to the title (and plot) of "Pride and Prejudice" in 2009 to turn it into a bizarre combination of Jane Austen and the undead?
3. There are many kids books you could choose for a quiz of this theme. Avery Monsen and Jory John wrote one with a rather sad-looking dinosaur on the front. It was appropriately named "All My Friends are..." what?
4. William S. Burroughs penned a work that is just plain odd because it doesn't follow a linear plot. While some critics heaped praise on it, others found it very difficult to follow. What was the title of the book, which was made into a 1991 film starring Peter Weller and Judy Davis?
5. In 2005, Mark Larson and Barney Hoskyns put together a unique book celebrating what hairstyle, made famous predominantly in the 1980s?
6. The do-it-yourself industry has exploded in recent years. Which rather contradictory-sounding book was released in 1998 as part of a well-known series?
7. In 2001, a non-fiction book was released with the title "Children of the Matrix: How an Interdimensional Race has Controlled the World for Thousands of Years - and Still Does".
8. In 1979, Leonard Nimoy wrote a rather interestingly titled biography denouncing his most famous character. It was called "I am not..." who?
9. Bathroom humor is a difficult topic on which to base a book, and is often not appreciated by serious book critics. Which Anna Skinner book used this humor in a title, designed as a self-help book for women seeking a more independent lifestyle?
10. Which well-known film directed by Stanley Kubrick, dealing with a strange and violent future, was originally a book by Anthony Burgess where the main character narrated the plot in a strange invented slang?
Source: Author timence
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.