Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The classic American film "Twelve Angry Men" is set primarily in what location?
2. What 1960s science fiction film, based on the novel "La Planete des Singes" by French author Pierre Boulle, begins with a group of astronauts who crash land on an unknown planet, featuring actor Charlton Heston?
3. What do "It Happened One Night" (1934), "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" (1975), and "The Silence of the Lambs" (1991) have in common?
4. Which 1970 film, about the attack on Pearl Harbor, took its name from the codeword used by the Japanese to indicate that the air-raid had been successful in taking the U.S. forces by surprise?
5. Margot Channing once said, "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." in the movie 'All About Eve'. She was portrayed by which actress?
6. In "Sun Valley Serenade" (1941) which Norwegian ice skater was "adopted" by Glenn Miller's Orchestra and won the heart of the pianist-singer played by John Payne?
7. What World War II battle, illustrating the evacuation of French, British and Belgian servicemen from a beach in France, was the subject of a 2017 movie?
8. In which movie did Neil Diamond sing "Love On The Rocks"?
9. What's the name of the serial killer played by Charlize Theron in the movie "Monster"?
10. In 2009 Sean Penn was awarded his second Academy Award for his performance in "Milk". What is the title of the movie, directed by Clint Eastwood, which brought him his first Oscar in 2003?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.