Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." Name the Robin Williams movie where he says this quotation.
2. "What do they think I am, dumb or something? Why, I make more money than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!" Which classic musical about talking pictures replacing silent movies does this quote come from?
3. "That's criminal! That kid, that kid is back on the escalator again!" Which Kevin Smith movie is this quote from?
4. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." In which 1982 sci-fi movie did Rutger Hauer deliver this scene stealing final speech?
5. "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!" Which "Carry On" movie is this from?
6. "I will live with you in this hell hole, but I must express myself. If you don't let me gut out this house and make it my own, I will go insane and I will take you with me!" Catherine O'Hara says this in which Tim Burton movie?
7. Which "James Bond" movie starring Roger Moore had this quote? "I think he's attempting re-entry, sir."
8. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster." To which classic mafia movie are these the opening lines?
9. "Donger's here for five hours, and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life, and I'm like a disease." Molly Ringwald is lacking attention in which John Hughes comedy?
10. "You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!" Which comedy featured this line?
Source: Author Upstart3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.