Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "My God, my tourniquet, return to me ___________" what?
2. The original version of the song "Haunted" has the word "raping" in the second chorus.
3. The lyrics: "Couldn't hide the emptiness, you let it show," is from which of the following songs?
4. Evanescence did a radio cover of Nirvana's song "Smells Like Teen Spirit."
5. "Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins." What song do these lyrics belong to?
6. "But I know who you are. You're the one who cries when you're alone." Fit the lyrics with the correct song.
7. Which of the following lines begin the chorus of "Snow White Queen?"
8. "It's not what it seems, not what you think," belongs to what song?
9. "Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself." Lyrics to which popular Evanescence song?
10. What song did NOT appear on the soundtrack of any Marvel inspired films?
11. Which of the following was NOT something Amy called herself in the song "Farther Away?"
12. How does "Sweet Sacrifice" begin?
13. In "Sweet Sacrifice," where does Amy say fear only exists?
14. "You won't cry for my absence I know, you forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant? Am I so insignificant?" These lyrics belong to the song "So Close."
15. "Where has my heart gone? Trapped in the eyes of a stranger. Oh I, I want to go back to believing in everything..." What song do these lyrics belong to?
16. "Because we said goodnight, but not goodbye," belongs to the song "The Long Farewell."
17. "Defiantly you see me walking away to see the pain you put me through (racing through you). Lost in your games to change the same" are lyrics to which song?
18. Find the lyrics to "Understanding."
19. "Lock the last open door, my ghosts are gaining on me" belongs to the song "The Open Door."
20. Which of the following is NOT one of Amy's 'only' in the song "October."
21. "Never understood this life, and you're right, I don't deserve you." These are lyrics to the song "Understanding."
22. Which of the following ends the first chorus to "Even in Death."
23. "I want to DIE," is screamed in what song?
24. "But who can decide what they dream, and dream I do" are lyrics from which song?
25. "Somehow I know that we can't wake again from this dream." What song do these lyrics belong to?
Source: Author PatrickFury
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.