Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song is "Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly, now I can't let go of this dream" from?
2. What song are these lyrics: "Has no one told you she's not breathing, hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to" from?
3. In which song do these lyrics come from: "Fear is only in our minds taking over all the time"?
4. What song are these lyrics from: "You saw me mourning my love for you , and touched my hand, I knew you loved me then"?
5. Which song do these lyrics come from: "I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all"?
6. Which song do these lyrics hail from: "Meet me after dark again and I'll hold you, I am nothing more than to see you there"?
7. These lyrics: "You don't remember my name, I don't really care, can we play the game your way?" are from which song?
8. These lyrics belong to which song? "The words have been drained from this pencil, sweet words that I want to give you, and I cant sleep , I need to tell you goodnight."
9. These lyrics are from which song? "Sparkling grey, through my own veins, I am more than a whisper, any sudden movement of my heart, and I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away."
10. These lyrics are from which song? "You know I cant stay long all I wanted to say was that I love you and that I'm not afraid. Can you hear me? Can you feel me in your arms?"
11. Which song are these lyrics from? "I'm Dying, praying, and bleeding, I'm screaming, am I too lost to be saved, am I too lost?"
12. Which song do these lyrics hail from? "Perfect by nature, icons of self indulgence just what we all need, more lies about our world that never was and never will be."
13. These beautiful lyrics are from which song? "I linger in the doorway of alarm clock screaming monsters calling my name, let me stay where the wind will whisper to me, where the rain drops as they're falling tell a story"
14. Which song are these lyrics from: "I can feel the night beginning, separate me from the living, understanding me after all I've seen" ?
15. And to which song do these lyrics hail from? "Come to bed, don't make me sleep alone, couldn't hide the emptiness you let it show. Never wanted it to be so cold, just didn't drink enough to say you love me. I cant hold on to me, wonder what's wrong with me."
Source: Author MovieQueen3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.