Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alex Trebek, the long-time host of which game show, died on November 8, 2020?
2. What popular 1990s TV drama show was Orson Bean on?
3. Terrance McNally wrote the book for the musical "Kiss of the _______ Woman."
4. Chuck Yeager was the first person to travel faster than the speed of light.
5. What was the main genre of books that John Le Carre was known for writing?
6. What was the first musical in which Stephen Sondheim did both the music and the lyrics?
7. Betty White was known as the Queen of Television as she worked almost non-stop for over seventy years. But what was the first TV show where she didn't play herself?
8. What NFL team did John Madden coach?
9. Beverly Cleary was a children's author. Who was her most well-known character?
10. What position did Colin Powell hold in George W Bush's cabinet?
11. Kirstie Alley made her movie debut in which movie?
12. What genre of music was Coolio best known for performing?
13. Jean-Luc Godard directed "Goodbye to Language" (2014).
14. For which NBA team did Bill Russell play his entire NBA career?
15. Despite their vast political differences, Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev formed a long friendship.
16. Harry Belafonte most associated with what Christmas song?
17. What TV show did Raquel Welch guest star in as Captain Nirvana, in a two-part season two episode?
18. What kind of dancing was Len Goodman known for doing?
19. With what NFL team did Jim Brown play his entire career?
20. Dr. Charles Stanley was known for what U.S. Evangelist television program?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.