Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who invented the wheel?
2. Who invented the first airplane to achieve sustained, controlled and powered manned flight?
3. Who invented bifocal lenses?
4. The carburetor and the motorcycle were both improved and adapted it by the same man. Who was it?
5. Who invented the rabies vaccine?
6. Who invented the nuclear reactor?
7. Who invented the floppy disk?
8. Who invented dynamite?
9. Who invented the flush toilet known as the Ajax?
10. Who invented the foot-powered treadle sewing machine?
Source: Author ravenskye
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.