Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Super Bowl XXVI: Where was this Super Bowl played?
2. Super Bowl XXVII: If Leon Lett had not "hot dogged" a fumble recovery for a score, the Cowboys would have broken the record for points in a Super Bowl.
3. Super Bowl XXVIII: Which of these four statements is not true of this Super Bowl?
4. Super Bowl XXIX: Who was the quarterback for the San Diego Chargers in this Super Bowl?
5. Super Bowl XXX: What was the final score in this Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers game?
6. Super Bowl XXXI: What position won MVP in this Super Bowl?
7. Super Bowl XXXII: The underdog won this Super Bowl?
8. Super Bowl XXXIII: The NFC representative was what seed in the NFC playoffs?
9. Super Bowl XXXIV: How many yards did Kurt Warner throw for in this Super Bowl?
10. Super Bowl XXXV: The Giants only scored one touchdown in this Super Bowl. How did they achieve that?
11. Super Bowl XXXVI: Which of these is true about this Super Bowl?
12. Super Bowl XXXVII: Who coached the Oakland Raiders in this Super Bowl?
13. Super Bowl XXXVIII: Who tied the game for the Carolina Panthers right before they made a fatal mistake?
14. Super Bowl XXXIX: Where was this Super Bowl held?
15. Super Bowl XL: Which of the following is not true about this Super Bowl?
16. Super Bowl XLI: What was the name of either of the running backs that the Colts used in a good rushing effort?
17. Super Bowl XLII: Wes Welker tied a Super Bowl record with 11 receptions?
18. The very first Super Bowl was known at the time as "Super Bowl I"?
19. How many teams in the first 42 Super Bowls, finished with an 18-1 record?
20. In the first 42 years of the Super Bowl, which team made it to the game for the most years in a row?
Source: Author superferd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.