Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This season started with twenty teams, though ten teams competed in Leg 1 and ten teams competed in Leg 2. This being said, not all teams completed a Detour task.
2. During their visit to Athens in Leg 4, teams could either learn a routine or make which of these local items?
3. In Santorini, most teams sorted fish for their Detour task. How many repaired fishing nets for the 'Bustle' Detour task in Leg 5?
4. In Kula, Türkiye, teams selected one of two Detour options involving rural customs in the mountains of Western Türkiye. One involved dancing, but the other involved what?
5. In Bogotá, Colombia (in Leg 10), all teams completed the same Detour task involving bike polo.
6. Leg 11 sent teams to Medellín, Colombia where teams chose either 'Brew' or 'Bunch'. For both tasks, penalties were issued for teams.
7. Leg 13, completed in Belize City, saw a Detour task in which teams learned how to play "Waltzing Matilda" on which instrument?
8. Playing pok-a-tok for a Detour task in Belize (in Leg 14), teams had to score a goal using what?
9. In Caye Caulker in Leg 15, which team participated in a soca dance for the 'Twerk It' Detour option?
10. Leg 17 saw the race's only Double U-Turn. Was it before or after the Detour task in Mérida, Mexico?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.