Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All twenty teams successfully completed a Road Block during this season.
2. Leg 3's Road Block saw team members stacking soaps in what Moroccan city?
3. In Izmir, Türkiye, team members made and ate which of these Turkish foods for their Leg 7 Road Block?
4. In Leg 8, team members learned the art of glassblowing in Nazarköy. Which of these glass trinkets did they have to make?
5. The only Road Block that teams encountered in Colombia was in which of these cities?
6. Leg 15 (on Caye Caulker in Belize) saw two Road Block tasks wherein the second task needed to be completed by the team member who did NOT complete the first.
7. Visiting Mérida, Mexico in Leg 17, team members had to count coloured papel picado in a city street. Ultimately, what happened during this task?
8. In Leg 18, team members had to create a flower near the city of Izamal using which technique?
9. In Perth in Leg 19, racers completing the Road Block had to learn facts about Australian aviation history, doing so from where?
10. The final Road Block of the race had teams searching amongst which of these-- truly a needle in a haystack-- for a button?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.