Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Two groups of ten racers were split into two groups to start the race. Group A started the race in what Australian city?
2. Group A spent their first leg in and around what Moroccan city?
3. Which Detour task, encountered by Group A, was completed by all teams when they arrived in Morocco?
4. The first Road Block of the race, encountered by Group A, involved following in the steps of actors in what movie filmed in Morocco?
5. Which team was the first to be eliminated from Group A, arriving at their first Pit Stop in last place?
6. The second group of racers, Group B, started their race in what Australian city?
7. Group B headed to Morocco as well, but what was their destination city in their first leg?
8. Group B, not unlike Group A, completed their first Detour task in their first leg in Morocco and, interestingly, all teams chose the same option.
9. Group B's Road Block asked 'who's best in a pickle?' What did they need to eat?
10. Which team was the first to be eliminated from Group B, checking into their first Pit Stop in last place?
11. In Leg 3, all eighteen remaining teams united in the town of Chefchaouen, merging at which location?
12. For how long did team members need to spin their tassels, joining the Gnawa dancers in Chefchaouen in Leg 3?
13. For their Road Block task in Chefchaouen in Leg 3, team members had to work with which of these local items?
14. In Chefchaouen in Leg 3, teams needed to paint the town's stairs what colour?
15. Which team was eliminated at the end of Leg 3 in Chefchaouen, Morocco?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.