Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During their Road Block in Perth in Leg 19, teams had to memorize trivia about which topic?
2. Visiting the Swan Bells Tower in Leg 19, teams had to play how many notes in unison in four minutes?
3. In Perth, teams completed a virtual reality game involving which of the following to collect a clue in Leg 19?
4. Visiting Optus Stadium in Leg 19, teams memorized the seasons of the Noongar calendar. How many seasons were there?
5. Which team was last to arrive at the race's 19th Pit Stop in Perth and, subsequently, eliminated from the race?
6. Instead of starting their penultimate leg of the race at the Perth Mint, racers started it at what Fremantle landmark?
7. Who completed the skydiving Road Block on Rottnest Island in Leg 20?
8. At the Gage Roads Brewing Company in Fremantle, teams needed to transport which of these before enjoying a tall glass of beer?
9. At the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, teams reached a statue of what famous figure for their final clue of Leg 20?
10. Which team was eliminated at the end of Leg 20, narrowly missing the final leg of the race?
11. In the final leg of the race, the top three teams flew to Broome. In Chinatown, teams had to feed each other using which of these?
12. There were two Road Blocks in the race's final leg. In the first of these, teams had to find which of these inside an oyster?
13. The final Road Block of the race had team members digging through the sand, searching for a mother-of-pearl button in which of these?
14. Teams' memory challenge for this season, held at the end of Leg 21, involved remembering which of the following?
15. Which team won "The Amazing Race Australia"?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.