Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Kate McKinnon character gave medical advice during the Covid-19 pandemic?
2. Kate McKinnon played a Russian lady who was unhappy with the struggles in her village. What was the name of this character?
3. Kate McKinnon impersonated United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. At which 2016 political event did this character deliver her "Gins-Burns"?
4. Kate McKinnon played a which character who was questioned about her encounters?
5. Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton character performed which song during a cold open of a 2016 "Saturday Night Live" episode?
6. During a sketch, Kate McKinnon once asked "what still works" in America. What was the answer to her question?
7. Kate McKinnon parodied which celebrity's Calvin Klein ad?
8. Kate McKinnon impersonated German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Which politician did this character have a crush on?
9. Kate McKinnon played a doctor during a "Weekend Update" sketch with Colon Jost. What was the name of this doctor?
10. Kate McKinnon impersonated which former New York City mayor and lawyer?
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.